Your facial appearance matters a lot when people see you, ultimately affecting your self-confidence and self-esteem. Many people are uncomfortable about how they look and how people see them, making them unable to express themselves fully. Changes to your facial appearance are not only for famous people but are now available and affordable to ordinary men. A Scarsdale brow lift is one of the many treatment solutions available when looking to improve your facial appearance. Go on reading the article to know all about browlifts and their benefits.
What do you mean by a Browlift?
A brow lift is a surgical cosmetic operation to reposition your forehead to correct sagging eyebrows, frown lines, and creases. The fine lines and wrinkles may come back after some time, though not as profound as before.
Your forehead may make you look angry, serious, or tired due to time and gravity’s effects. This causes a frown line between your eyebrows, making you look mad, drooping eyelids and eyebrows to show tiredness, and outside of your brow sagging to show sadness.
A brow lift is also called a browplasty, forehead rejuvenation, forehead lift, or temporal Lift. This operation corrects:
- Frown lines between your eyebrows
- Horizontal line and creases across your forehead and on the bridge of your nose
- Sagging eyebrows to make them look more youthful
Not everyone is qualified for this procedure. A few qualifications for a brow lift include:
- You are not a smoker
- You are physically healthy
- Your goals concerning your looks are realistic
A brow lift is an outpatient procedure that affects your eyebrows, but it will not erase crow’s feet, change the shape of your eyes, or fix baggy eyelids.
Some cosmetic doctors prefer to do a variety of procedures, including a brow lift, while also doing other procedures for efficiency. Some of these procedures include:
- Skin resurfacing
- Lower or upper eyelid surgery
There are several techniques for getting brow lifts and are as follows:
- Endoscopic Lift involves making a few shorter scalp incisions to insert a scope that enables the surgeon to view the muscles and tissues via a screen while using another device to put in a separate incision to make the necessary changes. A permanent or temporary anchor or stitch supports the tissues below the scalp.
- Classic Lift- This is an open brow lift involving one continuous incision from one ear to the other across the top of your head. An incision following the frontal line is recommended if you have a high forehead. Longer hair may require trimming so it cannot interfere with the operation. Shorter hair may need growing back to cover the scars.
- Limited Incision Technique- This combines the two techniques,i.e., classic Lift and endoscopic Lift. There are tiny incisions made without the use of a scope. The operation reduces wrinkles in the corners of your eyes but does not correct your forehead’s center.
A brow lift is an efficient procedure that takes a relatively short time. This and its availability in many medical spas and facilities has popularized the method. If you consider doing the procedure, check us out online or call our offices in Scarsdale, NY.