These days, people all over the world prefer hybrid flooring, which has a very similar appearance to timber. Lots of new technologies were involved in creating such timber-look product, which is preferred in every home.
If you are interested in hybrid flooring then by visiting the website of Flooring Domain you can find the details of various suppliers of this item.
What is hybrid flooring?
In this hybrid flooring, you will find that the best elements of both laminates, as well as vinyl flooring, have been merged together to create the most practical, and beautiful timber-looking flooring.
Therefore, you will find that hybrid flooring is 100% waterproof. Therefore, you can prefer hybrid flooring in almost any place in your home without any issue. Hybrid flooring will offer a seamless and contemporary appearance to your home.
What is so special about hybrid flooring?
You will find hybrid flooring not only very durable and stylish, but also quite affordable too. Flooring Domain can provide you addresses of several suppliers from where you can easily get this hybrid flooring material. The following are a few benefits of hybrid flooring:
- Since hybrid flooring is waterproof material hence will be quite suitable for your kitchens.
- You will find hybrid flooring at a more affordable price as compared to solid or any engineered timber flooring material.
- Hybrid flooring will often come with acoustic underlay, and hence it will save you from any trouble and cost of buying them separately.
What is the difference between vinyl and laminate flooring and hybrid flooring?
The basic difference between them is only the materials that they are made of. All these floors are floating types of floor, where there will be no use of either nail or glue during their installation. Usually, there will be an interlocking system that can easily be installed in a DIY way too.
- Hybrid flooring
- Generally, hybrid flooring will be made of SPC (Stone Plastic Composites) or WPC (Wood Plastic Composites)
- Hybrid flooring will be 100% waterproof
- They are very durable
- Also, Hybrid flooring can be affordable
- Laminate flooring
- Laminate flooring is usually made of HDF (High-Density Fibreboards) which is a kind of fused wood.
- Most often laminate flooring is water-resistant but not waterproof
- It is the most dent and scratch-resistant flooring
- Also, laminate flooring can be one of the most affordable flooring types
- Vinyl flooring
- It is made of PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride), which is a form of plastic.
- It is 100% waterproof
- You can fully seal this flooring for restaurants, laboratories, and medical centers
- Also, vinyl flooring is more springy and soft as compared to hybrid and laminate flooring
A few cons of hybrid flooring:
- Hybrid flooring will be more expensive as compared to laminate flooring however you can save on installation cost
- Sanding and recoating is not possible but can be repaired
- You will need a flat subfloor before installing them
Flooring Domain will offer you so many different choices of flooring materials and hence often it becomes too confusing to select the flooring materials for your home. However, hybrid flooring can be a good choice for your home.